As, CBF Tekstil ve Dış Ticaret AŞ, we attach importance to ensuring the security of your personal data.
While you visit our company, your identity particulars, your log in and log out information recorded through automatic systems, your image records as part of security monitoring in our Company through surveillance cameras to ensure security, your log records and other personal data according to the content of your visit will be processed by the Company.
Your personal data is processed in accordance with the KVKK, the Law on Private Security Services, the Law on the Regulation of Publications on the Internet and the Law on Fight against Crimes committed through these Publications and the relevant regulations, to ensure the occupational safety for the visitors and other persons and to increase the quality of the services offered to our external customers. Your personal data are collected digitally or physically using automatic and / or non-automatic security and information systems for the legal reasons stated here.
Your personal data are processed, retained and protected by the CBF in accordance with the basic principles on personal data processing specified in the Personal Data Protection Law, 6698 (“KVKK“). For this purpose, as an organization that takes every measure for the protection of data and shows maximum sensitivity, we have prepared this clarification text to inform you about the processing of your personal data.
The clarification text will enter into force as of the date it is published by CBF Tekstil ve Dış Ticaret Anonim Şirketi. CBF Tekstil ve Dış Ticaret A.Ş. can make changes in the Clarification Text if necessary. The changes to be made become effective immediately upon the publication of the Clarification Text at https://cbfturk.com/en/illumination/
Principles on Personal Data Processing
The following principles shall be complied within the processing of personal data;
a) Lawfulness and conformity with rules of bona fides
b) Accuracy and being up to date, where necessary
c) Being processed for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes
d) Being relevant with, limited to and proportionate to the purposes for which they are processed
e) Being retained for the period of time stipulated by relevant legislation or the purpose for which they are processed
Obligation of Disclosure
It is stipulated in Article 10 of the KVKK that data subject’s explicit consent is required to process personal data and the data controllers are obliged to inform the data subjects accordingly. As data controller, CBF Tekstil is obliged to inform the data subjects about the following;
- the identity of the controller and of his representative, if any,
- the purpose of data processing,
- to whom and for what purposes the processed data may be transferred,
- the method and legal reason of collection of personal data,
- Other rights of data subject referred to in Article 11 of KVKK.
Data subject is informed with this Clarification Text, and CBF informs the data subjects, whose personal data is processed in accordance with the provision of Article 10 of the KVKK.
Identity of the Data Controller
As per item (ı) of the 1st paragraph of Article 3 of KVKK, Data controller is defined as ‘the natural or legal person who determines the purpose and means of processing personal data and is responsible for establishing and managing the data registry system’. In this regard, the Company bears the title of data controller, and the Company’s contact information is specified below.
CBF Tekstil ve Dış Ticaret AŞ
Atatürk Mah. İkitelli Cad. No:166A Küçükçekmece /İstanbul
+90 (212) 637 71 47
Processing Personal Data and Purpose
Your personal data may only be processed in compliance with the principles and principles set forth below.
- It is clearly provided for by the laws.
- It is mandatory for the protection of life or physical integrity of the person or of any other person who is bodily incapable of giving his consent or whose consent is not deemed legally valid.
- Processing of personal data belonging to the parties of a contract is necessary provided that it is directly related to the conclusion or fulfillment of that contract.
- It is mandatory for the controller to be able to perform his legal obligations.
- The data concerned is made available to the public by the data subject himself.
- The data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of any right.
- It is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the controller, provided that this processing shall not violate the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
Personal data relating to the race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other belief, clothing, membership to associations, foundations or trade unions, health, sexual life, convictions and security measures, and the biometric and genetic data are deemed to be personal data of special nature- personal data can be transferred without explicit consent of the data subject as per Article 6 of the KVKK.
To whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred
Your personal data can be shared with private institutions and public institutions and authorities in cases where it is necessary for the company to fulfill its legal obligations within the scope of the purposes listed above.
In sharing your personal data, the regulations in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK are complied with and all technical and administrative measures are taken to ensure data security during and after the sharing process.
Pursuant to Article 8 of the KVKK, personal data can be transferred without the explicit consent of the data subject or without seeking explicit consent if one of the conditions specified in Article 2 “Processing Purposes” above exists.
Pursuant to Article 9 of the KVKK, personal data may be transferred abroad without explicit consent of the data subject provided that sufficient protection is provided in the foreign country where the data is to be transferred. The Personal Data Protection Board determines and announces the countries where sufficient level of protection is provided
Methods and Legal grounds for collecting personal data
Your personal data, which we process for the purposes listed above, can be obtained physically or electronically and by other methods. While processing your personal data, we comply with the conditions specified in the article 5 and 6 of the KVKK and article “Processing Purposes” above is shown, and if required by law, we seek for your explicit consent.
Again, the data of the relevant person can be processed in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the regulations and/or fulfilling the contracts fully and correctly and in line with the purposes specified in this Clarification Text and can be transferred to the persons specified under the heading “To whom and for what purpose the Processed Personal Data can be transferred“.
The rights of the Data Subject whose personal data are processed
We inform you that, as data subject you are entitled to:
- To learn whether his personal data are processed or not,
- To request information if his personal data are processed,
- To learn the purpose of his data processing and whether this data is used for intended purposes,
- To know the third parties to whom his personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- To request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- To request the erasure or destruction of his personal data when circumstances described in Article 7 of the KVKK that require data processing disappear,
- Request notification to third parties to whom his personal data has been transferred, if personal data are incomplete or incorrectly processed, that they are corrected or that personal data are deleted and destructed within the scope of Article 7 of KVKK.
- To object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of his personal data, which leads to an unfavorable consequence for the data subject,
- To request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his personal data,
You may send us your other requests regarding your rights and the implementation of the KVKK in writing or by other methods to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Authority.
CBF Tekstil will finalize your requests within this scope free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the operation requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff of the Personal Data Protection Board may be charged.
How do we protect?
All necessary technical and administrative measures are taken by our Company to protect the personal data collected and processed by CBF Tekstil, to prevent unauthorized persons and to prevent the victims of real and legal persons from incurring any damages and the Company ensures that employees are trained in this direction and that they comply with other regulations put into effect within the company.
As a company, we attach importance to the protection of your personal data. In accordance with Article 12 of the Law, the necessary technical and administrative measures are taken by our Company to ensure the security of your personal data.
Application and Right to Obtain Information
You can apply to CBF as the Data Controller if the data subject wishes to exercise any of the rights above regarding your personal data, within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK. This application must be made to the Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Authority We have prepared an application form to make your applications easier, which can be found in the link below;
Please fill in the application form;
- in person at the head office of the company (the applicant must fill in the application form in person by presenting with his / her identity card),
- by sending it to the company’s head office via a notary or registered mail,
- by using a secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address previously notified to us by the data subject and registered in the company’s system to the registered electronic mail address of the company,
- Fill in the section of our website below electronically and send it to us.
Regarding your applications submitted to the CBF through the above-mentioned ways, you will be replied within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt in accordance with paragraph 2 of article 13 of the KVKK. Our reply will be delivered to you in written or electronic form. [Application Form]